United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War Empty
PostSubject: My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War   My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:55 am

Hello fellow members who read things on Xbox Live Forums!Today I want to type things on what I hate and like about the two following games:Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and Call of Duty World At War.Ok, let me start with my favorite,Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare!What I like about the game is that its Modern time.Like the weapons,the characters,etc.I also like the story and the addicting Multilplayer.Although they might have a little glitches and couple of hackers....But the game it self is just amazing.With all the fails and pros of the game I would say it is a 4.5 of 5.

Now for Call of Duty World At War....Well what I think of it is....Its was a very big disappointment for me...I mean the story is ok..But when on the Marine Raiders,I feel like I'm just killing Japs.But I like it when I'm the Russian.The story on that part is great.Not the best but great.Now for the multiplayer,Guns are kinda ok.Tanks was a bad idea from the start.But what I hate the most about the game is that they went back to WWII.Also that Treyarch made the game..I wish Infinity Ward made it though.Well although most of the game sucked.The best things in this game are Nazi Zombie mode and the new co-op mode.I give this game a 4 of 5.

I really hope Infinity Ward makes the new Call of Duty game. Smile
Back to top Go down
crusaders99

PostSubject: Re: My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War   My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:16 pm

im fine wioth IW making cod 6 but I WANT MODERN TERORIST ZOMBIES
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War   My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:09 pm

both games own... i hate gettin attacked by the dogs...and i fuckin love the red dot sight addition on MW...i own w/ m16, 3 rd burst and red dot..head shots all day long. but i aint played in awhile soo i cant say that anymore.

Picture Me Rollin...
My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War 3120905329_9222bdd087_m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War   My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Opinions on Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World At War
Page 1 of 1