United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BuzZed

Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:45 pm

You can preorder at gamestop cookie you dumb bastard. Dont make me start flaming you.
Back to top Go down
CooKie

CooKie

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm

wth dont flip out i just said 1 thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
CooKie

CooKie

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm

BuzZed wrote:
You can preorder at gamestop cookie you dumb bastard. Dont make me start flaming you.
lol! little to serous
Back to top Go down
BuzZed

PostSubject: kjh   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah, maybe so cookie; but ive been waiting for sc2 since last year. I looked into it; and there going to release all three races seperately. I might just stick to BW. I cant stand the idea of being restricted to terrans.
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 pm

i got mine pre ordered
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 pm

What is the StarCraft II Trilogy? The StarCraft II Trilogy consists of the base StarCraft II game and two subsequent expansion sets. StarCraft II is subtitled Wings of Liberty (working title) and will include a lengthy single-player campaign that focuses on the terrans and puts players in the role of Jim Raynor, one of the series' main heroes. The first expansion set, Heart of the Swarm (working title), will follow later and include a single-player campaign focusing on the zerg and Kerrigan, Queen of Blades.
The second expansion set, Legacy of the Void (working title), will continue the story experience with a single-player campaign centered on the protoss.

~~~ALL RACES AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLAYER FROM SC2 WEBSITE READ IT~~

Will we still be able to play multiplayer matches of StarCraft II with all three races? Yes! From the beginning, StarCraft II will be a fully featured multiplayer game, and all three races will be available for competitive play.

How will the expansion sets impact multiplayer gameplay? The expansion sets will add new content to each race for use in multiplayer matches. This could include additions such as new

Picture Me Rollin...
Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! 3120905329_9222bdd087_m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!   Starcraft 2 Release a LIE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2 Release a LIE!
Page 1 of 1