United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER

Go down 
+2
FeNiX[uF]
Chaos[uF]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos[uF]

Chaos[uF]

CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Empty
PostSubject: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 am

Ok heres how its goes...

1. I am going to name a celebrity or political figurer
2. You are going to explicitly say how you would murder this person, then name another for the next person to murder.

First person to go IS...

Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 am

haha okay..... i'd tie him up...cut up pictures of little kids and toss them all over him, pour gas on him and burn him and the pictures alive....while the whole time have beat it playin cuz i kinda liked that song.

next person is barak hussien obama...be careful w/ that 1 monkey
Back to top Go down
theDarK[uF]

theDarK[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Lets see to kill barak hussien obama...
I would just o-bomb-ah his house.

Next person IS...
Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxgaming.com
FSA-PuReHeLL

FSA-PuReHeLL

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Chuck Norris canT be Killed! silent
Back to top Go down
theDarK[uF]

theDarK[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:33 pm

You ruine the game....

here how hes gonna die since you dident say...
He walks outside, i stand in the phone booth across the street.
as he walks by me i beat the hell out of him witha two by four till he dies.

next person IS...
Gary Coleman
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxgaming.com
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:43 am

I would shove all his"money" down his throat go to those white power people and let them torture him.Then I'd tie him up put a desert eagle up his head blow his brains out,then make his family eat it. Twisted Evil

Next target...:Britney Spears
Back to top Go down
FSA-PuReHeLL

FSA-PuReHeLL

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Id rape her over and over donkey punching her (punching in the back of the head)while raping her until accidently killing her. Id then continue raping her corpse until the rigamortis was done.

NexT : John Madden
Back to top Go down
FFA-Puffasaurus

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Ok. This is a simple one i would just feed his fat ass some pufferfish. Then put him in a large fish tank with about 25 pirhanas.

Next: George Bush, Be very careful with this one.
Back to top Go down
Chaos[uF]

Chaos[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:23 pm

hhmm, george bush, i have to make this one complicated. First off, i would write fake letters to Irak and Iran and afghanistan saying that they can go and blow themselves and that he is going to nuke them if they dont all go parading through the desert with nothing on screaming ABALABABALABABABALABA DING DONG. Then i would send them a bunch of anthrax filled Packages with a "From George Bush" on the front. Twisted Evil Then i would prepare a Side Winder missle and sign George bush on it then fire it at the most sacred allah statue in all of the irac iran, afghanistan area and blow the shit out of it.

And then just watch the leaders of the middle east blow the shit out of george Tush.

>Hillary Clinton<
Back to top Go down
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:13 pm

lets see...I would go to her house putting a revolver up her head pushing her bak where bill clinton is eating dinner.I'd tell them to kill everyone in the nieghborhood then i would tie them up together,pour gasoline all over them,plant C4s all over the place got to a safe distance blow it ....Soluting a middle finger with my fellow clan members.

Next ttarget is...John Maccain

Last edited by kyunghaug[uF] on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot target :P)
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

lol u all crazy...john mccain didnt look like he needs any help being killed, he gonna have a heart attack very soon, the old bastard...but to keep the game going, i would jump out of the bushes in a freddy mask and scare his old ass and induce a heart attack...

next one is bruce springsteen...why the fuck was he superbowl halftime show...shit was gay, but then i didnt even watch the gay halftime.
Back to top Go down
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 am

Since no one has posted this fun game.And I don't think Anyone knows him..Sorry Fenix

NEXT HIT:THE CAST OF HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm

id pull a school shooting if my highschool was like that, i aint seen the show or movie, but i seen the southpark spoof and that was bad enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER   CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CELEBRITY/POLITICAL MURDER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Federation :: Other-
Jump to: