United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team? Empty
PostSubject: You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?   You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 am

Hey I was at MLG.com and maybe some people who has Halo 3,a Xbox 360,and time can join a Halo 3 MLG team.We can make up a team.So if your interested plz tell me and we can make a team.HALO 3 ONLY...So please tell me so we can get started.

PS:This would be a great chance for Cln United Federation to get its rep up.

Last edited by kyunghaug[uF] on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff)
Back to top Go down
CloCkWoRk[uF]

CloCkWoRk[uF]

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?   You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:20 pm

MLG on halo 3 is serious halo 3 gamin business... I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of time in my life anymore. I used to play At least 4 hours every single night on halo 3 and it wasn't even close to as much as the mlg players were putting in. As for me... I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?   You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 am

>>UPDATE<<
Ok this is not really the pro league its just a way to get better.Compete against all gamers.So as I said before I'm starting to have second thoughts...What if we lose because we will still need to practice once in a while.So I'm not sure.

Here is the list that will be in the tryouts if any people ever come...
1)QUINN SIN
2)
3)
4)
5)

As you see not many people are joining so Members of Clan uF with Xbox 360s wanna join?

My Gamertag is KyungG4MER4LIFE if are interested contact me and this is still under mind (going through either declining or accepting)

Thank You have a grwat day!

BTW:This would help boost up the Clan's rep.

-kyunghaug[uF]
XBL:KyungG4MER4LIFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?   You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys want to be in MLG Halo 3 team?
Page 1 of 1