United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Empty
PostSubject: DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 pm

If you buy this dangerous device it will kill your Xbox 360 sending it to the heaven of 360s.So don't buy the Nyko or any other brand Inter cooler or outer cooler.Just use a fan trust me.

Don't let your 360 R.I.P.!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
crusaders99

PostSubject: Re: DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 am

its inner cooler
Back to top Go down
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Whatever sure the "inner" cooler
Back to top Go down
crusaders99

PostSubject: Re: DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 am

but now the inner cooler is ok. they made a totally new version and it works pretty well.
Back to top Go down
BuzZed

PostSubject: gf   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Why does this kill the xbox? I wish I had more information on this; i have a cooler.
Back to top Go down
crusaders99

PostSubject: Re: DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:04 pm

idk why iut kills it but microsoft made a ton of shit so yeah
Back to top Go down
BuzZed

PostSubject: afdg   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 am

Must be some government cover up. The government must be paying microsoft to make really awesome gaming consoles that break in six months. No problems with the cooler here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!   DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DON'T GET THE INTER COOLER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Federation :: Gaming Boards :: XBox 360 Live-
Jump to: