United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+14
BuzZed
FSA-PuReHeLL
Chaos[uF]
xRussian[uF]
Holyweed[uF]
CloCkWoRk[uF]
RedAxis
FFA-Puffasaurus
FeNiX[uF]
kyunghaug[uF]
theDarK[uF]
VolTaGe[uF]
final[uF]
Vulture[uF]
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulture[uF]
Admin
Vulture[uF]

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 am

This is the thread that members can introduce themselves into the clan and welcome new users and clan mates.

Personal information is posted at own choice.
Back to top Go down
http://united-federation.com
Vulture[uF]
Admin
Vulture[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 am

About me:

I'm 19 years old and my Birthday is January 23rd, 1990. I have been running this clan since i was 15 years old. Dark_Night[uF] was always the older one as i was 15 and he was 17, even though i acted more mature lol.

I like to snowboard and play sports. I now live in South Carolina (originally from NH) so i cant snowboard much anymore, which is a downside.

Currently my parents got into a divorce and my girlfriend got kicked out of her house, she now lives with me and my dad. So you can see what i have to go through now while i lead this clan. I took time off a few months ago to adjust to the new settings.

Hmm other then that i like to build websites and do web design. I'm good with bots and i know a lot about bnet and the clans that live in it. You can say sometimes i might know more about other clans then there own members, as I'm interested in knowing what clan is in bnet and what it does.

Other that that welcome everyone to Clan uF and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
final[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:04 pm

My name is John, I am 16, 17 in May. I play ZERG!!!!!
im also a noob!
Back to top Go down
VolTaGe[uF]

VolTaGe[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:20 pm

um.. My name is James i live in michigan bout 3.1 minutes from Detroit.. err i usually spend atleast 70 hours a week on the computer, dont lol its not funny its an addiction that i must feed. also i am currently attending college im taking web design, and photoshop this semester. i am a Fastest player low money is for people with slow brains and cant mass produce... so dont hate on me.. i aM PROROOROOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.united-federation.com/index.php
theDarK[uF]

theDarK[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Battle.Net Account: theDarK[uF]

Hello Clan uF,
My name is Michael. I am 20 years old. My birthday is Aug. 5th, 1988. I have been in the United Fereration for about one month and a 2 week. This is not my first Battle.Net clan. I was orginally krasH@USWest. I decided that the west server was not the place for finding a well managed clan, so I can to east. I play BroodWar and Diablo2: Expantion. Tho I dont game as much as I chat. Um I play paintball I guess you can say thats my hobbie, I also play the guitar. Tho my skills are what you can consider noobish, I still play and try to get better. My passion on Battle.Net would have to be creating UMS Gamers. I'm very good at the map making. Um other than that im an average person, I Listen to rock n roll, rap is not my thing, um i smoke weed came to me under peer pressure. not proub of what I do but everyone has there own prolbems, and does what they enjoy. I guess becides that not much else to say but Hello, and peace out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxgaming.com
kyunghaug[uF]

kyunghaug[uF]

PostSubject: Re:Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi my name is Pak Kyung Seo Haug (Full name) and my Battle.net name is kyunghaug[uF].I was born and raised here on the beutiful island of Guam.I visited many places like Korea-Seoul,New York,Japan-Tokyo,North Carolina,Virginia,Georgia,Chicago,etc.I'm Korean.I play games like a pro(kidding).Well thats all I have to say!Thank You and have a great day!

-kyunghaug[uF]
XBL:KyungG4MER4LIFE

Last edited by kyunghaug[uF] on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot signiture)
Back to top Go down
FeNiX[uF]

FeNiX[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:10 pm

wassup, my names tom and im a bum.... i have no job, and i love to play starcrack and smoke the herbal. i also love to play paintball..which is where i got the name fenix, not from sc, its one of my guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

my name is tyler im only 14 but im in calculas as a freshman so im smart dont b pissed that im leading u becausei get that like all the fukin time so yea. and prophet is my friend yay

Im not Gay F.Y.I.
Back to top Go down
FFA-Puffasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 am

My name is mike. I'm 21. and I smoke and drink a lot. That almost sounds like some AA shit. ROFL lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vulture[uF]
Admin
Vulture[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:17 am

ROFL welcome to the clan everyone.
Back to top Go down
RedAxis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:56 am

Hi. I'm RedAxis, obviously. I'm 14 years old. Pretty young, I'm Korean, so I'm sorry if my English isn't really good. For a hobby or something, I play the drums and I have been for about 2 and a half years. I've been playing Starcraft for about... 7-6 years. Of course, when I started, I would seldomly get on and would only play Use Map Settings game. My Korean name is Lee Jung Yeol. My real name is Danny. And I'm honestly calm so don't expect me to go on a temper tantrum if things don't go my way.
Back to top Go down
CloCkWoRk[uF]

CloCkWoRk[uF]

PostSubject: Be ITCH   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 pm

sup... 24 - Michigan... play pc and xbox games (xbox live: xclockwerkx). Don't have a job right now, don't give a shit. Been married for almost 6 years. No kids (haven't figured out how that works yet... LOL) Looking forward to SC2 and D3. Never played WoW cuz I'm not that fucking lame. I ride sport bikes, fish, get drunk alot, sometimes all three at once. So yeah, piece...

Introduce Yourself! Sig10

Last edited by CloCkWoRk[uF] on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add my sig, bitch)
Back to top Go down
Holyweed[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:24 am

allow me to reintroduce my self, my name is T-R-E-Y
i do BJJ and thats about it.
Back to top Go down
xRussian[uF]

xRussian[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Sup uf. My name is Mark. Im 45 and live in Minnesota. 15 minutes away from the mall of america. That place is a bitch. Causes so much traffic. lol. I am the youngest of my family. 1 brother is 20 and the other is 22. I also have a sister that is 24.I play alot of sports. My favorite sports are soccer and basketball. I can't decide which is better. I have also found that i love to snowbaord. Even though this is my first year. During the summer i love to play paintball but that is a rarity because it is so spendy. I still like to play ums defence maps. Mostly because i am noob at low $ and fastest. Teach me plz!!! Peace uF.

p.s. My sis lives in south carolina. Wow small world, rite vulture? lol
Back to top Go down
xRussian[uF]

xRussian[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 pm

oh shit
i said i waas 45 and 15 min away from mall but im 15 and live 45 min away from mall. sorry about the confusion and making myself look like a petifile. lol
Back to top Go down
Chaos[uF]

Chaos[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 am

Hey uF watsup, My name is Dave and i am 19. I am currently a full time student(Automotive Technology),
And i work as an Automotive Technician at a dealership. I love to play SC its my favorite game of all.(Cant wait till SC2 comes out). Some of my hobbies are playing football, baseball, and some basketball. Also i like to restore classic cars, some of the cars i have restored are:

1963 Ford Galaxie 500
1969 Plymoth Road Runner
1971 Chevy Impala
1965 Ford Mustang

And my favorite of all...

My dads 1967 Shelby GT 500. OOOOOOOOOOOOO i lov that car!!! lol

And ya so i think thats about it, well i am somewhat new to low money maps, i was a fatses player till i got ecruited by uF, and uF changed everything. I was always kinda scared to play in public because i always stero-typed ppl. Like pub ppl i always thoght were outragoeusly GOSU, and i thought they were all assholes. But once i started to play more and more public games, i have come to find out that they are pretty kool, they dont flame you for being a n00b, they give you tips and try to help you out. Iz really kool.

But i dont want to go on all night lol its 5:00am where i live(Connecticut) and im goin to fukin bed! lol

So ya thats all about me!!

Thanks

Chaos[uF]
Back to top Go down
FSA-PuReHeLL

FSA-PuReHeLL

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm

xRussian[uF] wrote:
oh shit
i said i waas 45 and 15 min away from mall but im 15 and live 45 min away from mall. sorry about the confusion and making myself look like a petifile. lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
BuzZed

PostSubject: Its still me..   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 am

Its still me; i just had to make a different name..I was away for a while, but im back now.
Back to top Go down
CloCkWoRk[uF]

CloCkWoRk[uF]

PostSubject: sup yo   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 am

cool cool guys, keep the intro coming Very Happy I'm learning alot... like that I'm old as Fuk for sc

Introduce Yourself! Sig10
Back to top Go down
theDarK[uF]

theDarK[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

What up Buzzed, nice to see you alive Very Happy
Woo! lol
Introduce Yourself! Thedar10
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxgaming.com
S0VIET[uF]

PostSubject: S0VIET's Intro   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Howdy, u can call me S0VIET or my real name: Gardner. I'm from VA and am 16 years old. That is about all the important information about myself.
Back to top Go down
crusaders99

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 am

hi my name is Russell(real name) i am in skool. i like to play basketball, soccer, baseball. i like XBOX 360 it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
CooKie

CooKie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Sup my name is austin and im pretty young im still in school and i love pets and sports like:football baseball basket ball hockey.im somewhat of a helper =D so ea thats like all me Wooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Vulture[uF]
Admin
Vulture[uF]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome to the clan everyone enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
DntTrustaHo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Welll, my names Tyler, i am 19, i like long walks on the beach, i like to ride bmx, i like to smoke and drink, im not edge,i like to have fun. my main game is SC i do play WoW. im waiting for sc2. my main race is zerg, and im back from a long break from sc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Federation :: United Federation Boards :: General-
Jump to: