United Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Federation

Clan uF Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Important - Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulture[uF]
Admin
Vulture[uF]

Very Important - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Very Important - Please Read   Very Important - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 am

Hey everyone.

I'm sure you have all noticed that our channel has been getting full quite a bit lately, and we need to make it possible for all members to be able to get in our channel so everyone who has a bot in our channel need to give full access to myself and vulture so we can move the bots when the channel is full to allow more members in. Everyone needs to do this immediately or their bots will be banned. It is too hard to manage everyone's bots when we don't have access especially if the bot owner is afk. If you do not agree with giving us access to your bots its no problem, just simply don't load them, or load them in a different channel. If you want them to remain in Clan uF you must give us 100 access a.s.a.p. - Thanks.

P.S. I posted this for name[uF] from our old forum.
Back to top Go down
http://united-federation.com

Very Important - Please Read
Page 1 of 1